Back-End Web Developer
We are looking for a driven and analytical Back-end developer to join our team. If you are looking for a key role in a fast-growing company, we want you! As our Back-end Web Developer, you will have a big influence on our company's technology platforms.
You will be working with some cutting-edge technology to build applications that will be used by thousands of customers.
Back-End Web Developer duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a complex service-oriented system
- Work with a large arsenal of open source and cutting-edge technologies such as Node.js, Angular.js, MySQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis.
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Write secure code
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing data structures
- Research, evaluate and analyze technical and design requirements
- Develop additional server-level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for website and web/mobile applications.
- Assist with website strategy and planning.
- Subject matter expert, providing: guidelines, best practices, and training to other individuals
- Formulate concepts and ideas for additional products, tools, and services
Back-End Web Developer requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Back End Web development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Really good understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Docker and how to use it in the context of Node.js and micro-services
- Experience with high availability solutions (load balancing, HAProxy…)
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with service discovery tools like Consul, Etcd or regular DNS (SRV records)
- Knowledge of either CoffeeScript or LiveScript
- Testing experience with Mocha, Karma, etc
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying