We’re on the lookout for a talented graphic designer who can bring to life complex concepts in a creative, engaging manner. You will collaborate with different teams across the organization to conceptualize and craft illustrations, infographics, flyers or any other material, as requested. Your projects will need to stay in sync with brand guidelines but you'll have complete creative freedom.
- Work with internal partners to design and produce compelling graphics
- Own and manage assigned projects; keep partners informed of developments, deliver on deadlines and check-in with a mentor in case of bumps
- Implement brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicate brand mission and values
- Stay up to date with best practices and current technological improvements
- 5 years of experience working as a graphic designer or in a similar position preferred
- High school diploma mandatory; Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign or CC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio showcasing 100+ pieces and eye for detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying